V3 question, and small issues

Dec 1, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Edited Dec 1, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Anyway to import the old v1.(something) archives to the new v3 or will we have to add them to the new version manually? and as for one more tiny thing that would or could not be an issue the arrow keys work fine for page turning but not scrolling down the page. to me all of this is a minor thing and don't expect them fixed unless planned anyways but if you didn't know about these here you go.

ill let you know of anything else i find
Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014 at 5:41 PM
For the moment you will need to re-add them manually, I'll work on adding support for importing the older format. I can work on adding support for arrow key scrolling, but at the moment I'm not sure how to have it interact with page navigation.

On a side note is the page overview easy for you to find/use? If you haven't found it, while reading click on the manga title/chapter title above the current page.
Dec 4, 2014 at 5:12 AM
Edited Dec 4, 2014 at 5:19 AM
The page overview works well, sometimes i have to click 3-4 times for it to appear but its probably the fact that I am running this program on a surface 3 from a flash drive causing that. the Zoom feature being in the overview area might give people a hard time finding it, but since you told me about the overview, i have no issues with it, seeing as my page scrolling down issue had to do with the initial zoom being set to high, so you may want to set the initial zoom the 3-4 times instead of 6-7 I don't remember which it was set default.
Coordinator
Dec 4, 2014 at 6:12 PM
You shouldn't need to click multiple times to open the page overview as it's a toggle button, but it may take longer on slower IO devices as it is loading all of the page images from the archive. The default zoom is 1 which is the actual size of the image downloaded. It has a range of 0.5x-2x with an interval of 0.1. Would you find it useful to be able to set a 'default' zoom level in the settings?
Dec 5, 2014 at 1:51 AM
Edited Dec 5, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Oh most definitely would be useful to set a default zoom instead of having to adjust the zoom every time you open a chapter.

When i run the program on my surface the zoom i need is much lower than the zoom on my desktop as the settings are so different, between a 12 inch 1080p and a 27 inch 2160p display.
the settings would be unique to everyone's machine "somewhat".

so while YES it would be useful i do not find it too inconvenient as it is.
Jan 18, 2015 at 5:18 AM
Will there be the delete previous chapters function added like in the old 1.X versions?
Coordinator
Jan 18, 2015 at 6:04 AM
Yes there will be that feature.