Plugin Problem~

May 29, 2012 at 2:11 PM

When I tried to start myManga, an error appear...

"Unnable to load plugins. Please check any new plugins and try again"

---------

how to fix this?

Coordinator
May 29, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Hello Havis,

I'm sorry to hear your having this problem. If you were the one of the few people who downloaded the new version, 1.0.0.2, early enough before I posted the upgrade instructions, I'm sorry. If not you did not, then you did not follow the instructions posted, so shame on you. You are most likely experiencing this problem because you are using an outdated version of BakaBox.dll and/or plugin and not the new version included in the update.

Remember to upgrade:

1. Delete the Plugins folder, the 3 DLLs in the root directory of your myManga Folder, and the myManga EXE.
  2. Extract the new myManga application, BakaBox.dll, and Plugins folder from the version 1.0.0.2 zip.

Old Folder:

• MangaArchives *YOURS*
  • MangaInfo *YOURS*
  • Plugins *OLD*
  • CoreMangaClasses.dll *OLD*
  • BakaBox.dll *OLD*
  • Manga.dll *OLD*
  • myManga.exe *OLD*

New Folder:

• MangaArchives *YOURS*
  • MangaInfo *YOURS*
  • Plugins *UPGRADED*
  • BakaBox.dll *UPGRADED*
  • myManga.exe *UPGRADED*
May 30, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I see.. I followed your instruction and it seem its worked..

so basically, user need to download the 1st release to use the application, the 2nd and other release are just for upgrading the vesion...

and without the 1st release, other version cannot be used...

thanks for creating such superb manga downloader..

i'll follow this project and spread to the world about it...

i'll gave the review of version 1.0.0.2

Coordinator
May 30, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Whoa whoa whoa, version 1.0.0.2 is the new version, 1.0.0.1 does not need to be downloaded to use 1.0.0.2. 

May 30, 2012 at 1:23 PM

eehh? =___= then why did i use it (earlier) and its got error of plugin cannot be loaded?

May 30, 2012 at 3:15 PM

1.0.0.1 and 1.0.0.2 are incompatible with each other. You might have have mixed some files somewhere.