Development

Aug 30, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Hey! myManga is an awesome program. Of course, it still has room for growth. I was curious as to whether or not you're still developing it? I see there's a sneak peak of version 3 on the front page of the site, but I'm still curious. :)
Coordinator
Aug 30, 2014 at 5:51 PM
Thank you. Yes I still want to keep developing it but, I've been busy with work and school for the past "few" months and haven't had much free time to develop this in. School will be my top priority as it gets me that piece of paper that lets people know I'm not stupid, followed by work which pays me money, and finally free time which for the next 5-6 months will be siphoned off by high school students on a FRC team.

On the topic of the current version, I have noticed that a few sites have changed their layout and as a result some functions on those sites may/may not work. I do not plan on trying to fix this as any free time will go to the new version, the project is open sourced, and was initially designed so that the community could add new sites/fix current ones.