SUGGESTIONS!

Coordinator
May 30, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Edited Jun 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Leave any suggestions for adding or removing features to and from myManga in the Issue Tracker.

How to Leave a Suggestion:

1. Go to http://mymanga.codeplex.com/WorkItem/Create
  2. Change the Type to Feature if it is a feature request, otherwise leave it as an issue.
  3. Make Title relevant to Feature request.
  4. Describe feature in detail.
  5. Add any attachments that may help.
  6. Save
  7. I see the request and start working on it...
May 30, 2012 at 10:45 PM

I think the biggest pet peeve I have with it is the controls. Like I can only use the right/left keys and then I have to switch it up to use the up/down keys. If you could consolidate them all together it'd be great. Another interesting feature would be an auto page loader kind of thing. So when scrolling down, once you get to the end of a page, and you keep scrolling down, it would automatically move to the next page instead of having to press right arrow.

Jun 1, 2012 at 9:48 PM
projectdelphai wrote:

I think the biggest pet peeve I have with it is the controls. Like I can only use the right/left keys and then I have to switch it up to use the up/down keys. If you could consolidate them all together it'd be great. Another interesting feature would be an auto page loader kind of thing. So when scrolling down, once you get to the end of a page, and you keep scrolling down, it would automatically move to the next page instead of having to press right arrow.

sound good, but some people may prefer not with the last idea since some people tend to read slowly so that they can understand the storyline.. 

anyway, gud thing to point there.. 

Jun 1, 2012 at 10:20 PM
havis23 wrote:
projectdelphai wrote:

sound good, but some people may prefer not with the last idea since some people tend to read slowly so that they can understand the storyline.. 

Why would that be a problem? If they don't want to continue, they can just not scroll and it would stay on the same page. Then when they're good and ready, they can start scrolling down and move on to the next page.

Jun 10, 2012 at 12:00 PM
projectdelphai wrote:
havis23 wrote:
projectdelphai wrote:

Why would that be a problem? If they don't want to continue, they can just not scroll and it would stay on the same page. Then when they're good and ready, they can start scrolling down and move on to the next page.

well, thats true.. 

Coordinator
Jun 10, 2012 at 3:05 PM
havis23 wrote:
projectdelphai wrote:
havis23 wrote:
projectdelphai wrote:

well, thats true.. 

I'll think about adding that type feature, but first I want to fix the key-bindings for the reader and add localization to the application.

Jul 13, 2012 at 1:10 PM

One new suggestion!!

Whenever we read using myManga, the myManga watermark seem always appearing in the middle of myManga...
which is not a pleasant when reading a manga, i really wish that watermark to not appear when reading a manga..

as example, please look at this, http://puu.sh/I0Zl...

Apr 1, 2015 at 8:28 PM
Id really like a way to pin mangas to desktop. If there is already, then im a dummy
Coordinator
Apr 2, 2015 at 2:31 AM
Aeneas1999 wrote:
Id really like a way to pin mangas to desktop. If there is already, then im a dummy
What do you mean by pin? Do you mean have a shortcut? What would the 'pin' open? Would it open the app with the wanted manga selected on start?
Apr 2, 2015 at 9:44 AM
I meant just a shortcut on the desktop to a specific manga, straight into your latest read chapter.